Customers have had to settle for a smaller television to fit in a fireplace nook leaving them with fewer options for their home theater. Equipment in most cases had to be relocated to new locations to accommodate the homeowner’s wants and desires in home entertainment.
The SlydLock mount will fix to the outside frame of any fireplace nook and support the load of any LCD, LED or Plasma TV up to 70″. Home owners will be able to get any size TV up to 70″ desired, while keeping use of the nook and allowing for all equipment to stay in it’s existing location. Mount is adjustable to fit an opening 32-60″ wide!
Benefits of using a SlydLock fireplace nook mount:
- Easy to install
- Allow for full use of the fireplace nook.
- Equipment can stay in current location in fireplace nook.
- Larger TV’s can be used that were not an option earlier up to a 70″ with only a 20″ opening!
- No additional furniture will have to be purchased to accommodate the new 16:9 TV’s.
- Can also be used in existing furniture (antiques, armoires, as well as cabinetry).
- Clean, efficient way of mounting your TV to your fireplace nook
Carolina Custom Sound first started “framing out” fireplace nooks in early 2000 for customers with 2X4 wood studs so the nooks could still be used. This was very time consuming, and not very attractive from multiple angles in customers homes. However, at the time it was the only way to mount the TV’s to the fireplace nooks.
The new SlydLock fireplace nook mount will replace all of the existing framing, and traditional wall mounts with one easy to install universal application.
The bracket is currently bring manufactured in flat, tilt and cantilever options (motorized options will be available in the future). Now the age old question “How to deal with a deep Nook above fire place” is finally answered.